Tibet on Fire was founded by Joshua Eaton, a journalist who covers Tibetan issues from the United States.
Joshua has written about Tibet for Global Post, Global Post Rights, Turning Wheel Media, and Spare Change News. He has also advised the CNN Belief Blog, Al Jazeera English, and Huffington Post Live on their Tibet coverage.
Joshua holds a master’s in Tibetan Buddhist studies from Harvard University and reads Tibetan.
Here are some of Joshua’s recent articles and interviews about Tibet:
- “Have 100 Tibetans Really Self-Immolated?“ JoshuaEaton.net (14 February 2013).
- “China Pushing Tibet into Total Isolation as Self-Immolations Near 100.” Global Post Rights (30 January 2013).
- Matthew Filipowicz. “Epidemic of Self-Immolations in Tibet.” Matthew Filipowicz Show (22 January 2013).
- Brian Lehrer. “Tibet Today.” WNYC Brian Lehrer Show (9 January 2013).
- “Self-Immolators and the Dalai Lama: What They Don’t Have in Common.” Global Post (27 December 2012).
- “The Dalai Lama Comes to Cambridge.” Spare Change News (2 December 2012).